Thursday, January 30, 2014

I decided I was completely known and loved by some Croatian stranger.
I liked that.
I prayed.
Tiny angels swarmed toward me like bees in single-file and made a halo and flew off.
I preferred this to the thought of calling the doctor in the morning.
Marty, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you at the end.

5 comments:

  1. What a heart-breaking outpouring, here and below. Is it like a death song, or a renewal? Or both?
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is the great possibility...it's encouraging to see the poem... eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of your best. It says SO MUCH and in so few words. They are both cryptic and utterly comprehensible. They feel somehow like the specific version of universal human experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Patricia Garberg had a very bad Lyme Disease case and her husband Dr Richard Brown in searching for help found rosavin, for more info http://www.haveahealthymind.com/rhodioloa-revolution.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Molly, you have good self expression. But who is Marty?

    Diane

    ReplyDelete