Friday, September 30, 2011

Molly says, as in the old song,

"May the circle be unbroken."

4 comments:

  1. Hey Babe, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Molly,
    Our long-distance "sits" mean so much to me. The strength of your spirit shines through.
    Sending you much love,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly,

    I just read the letter from your mom, and was touched by the situation you are in. I do have a suggestion for you that is completely in the miracle cure category, in case you have not heard of it already. There is a man named Braco who has been offering a simple silent gazing to large groups of people for over 15 years. There are many, many stories of people healing from all kinds of minor and major health problems including life-threatening illnesses after being in his gaze. He is offering his gift over the internet now, and there are many online sessions coming up tomorrow and Friday(April 19th and 20th) and also more next week (April 22-25). The cost is nominal ($3 a session) and you can experience the gaze from a distance across the room from the computer. Or if you cannot be in the room with a computer, then someone else can hold a photo of you in front of Braco during the sessions. There are equally incredible stories of healings when people have held a friend or family member's photo in front of the camera. (If no one is able to do this for you, let me know and I will hold your photo in some sessions over the next week - nirmalanow at aol.com)
    More info is here: http://bracoamerica.co/
    and the site where you can purchase tickets to the online gazing sessions and then participate through your computer is here:
    http://www.braco-tv.com/index.php
    I hope you have a chance to check this out this week and find out if there is a resonance with this simple and humble man from Croatia that has helped so many people all over the world.
    I send you much love and light,
    Nirmala

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying that you have found moments of rest in your truest self, which I know to be pure and divine. You have always been...and will always be; of that I have no doubt. You told me once that what is essential in us can not be marred, by anything or anyone, ever. I have come to know that this is true...so yes, you know some things. I hope you are finding their particular expressions, these things you know, amidst these utterly unfair and undeserved struggles.

    ReplyDelete